Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Fun Surprise


After I finished by 4th of July post, I could not figure out how to put these pictures in the right spot, so they get their own post now. At the parade we were able to meet up with the Bills. Since they live in California now, we don't see them very often. It was fun to see how much their girls have grown. Sariah and Kaylee are exactly one week apart. I think they remember each other and it was fun for them to be together again for a few minutes. Thanks Eric and Marisa for making the time to get together. We miss you guys!

2 comments:

ermakaluso said...

It was so so great to get together with you guys. I wish we could have spent more time with you, but I'll take what I can get! You were so awesome to let us join you in the most unforgettable parade experience ever. Loved it! I just noticed on my collage that Ally is cut out...oops- I'll have to fix that. Love and miss you guys!

Heather said...

you know how to do the 4th of July. I got caught in a game of tag...check my blog...you're it.
Heather