Thursday, June 10, 2010

SAM!

Our Sam is here and I am FINALLY blogging about it. It has been a wild ride at our house with strep throat, allergic reactions, other infections that won't go away, building a wall in our backyard, jaundice, the end of school, an insane number of assignments to grade, visits from family and just plain life. I will spare you the details - for now. I promise to catch up eventually, but since members of the extended family (Aunt Amy) have been "patiently" waiting for pictures, I thought I better get on it. Enjoy! Oh, and I better not forget the official data: Sam was born on April 28th at 1:54 pm. He weighed in at 9 lbs. 6 oz. and was 21 inches long. He is a great baby and we already can't imagine life without him.
The kids have been great "helpers." They especially love to "help" bathe the baby. What would I do without them? If Sam survives his baths, he'll survive anything.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Gawk, gawk, and gawk some more. He is absolutely beautiful! Totally weird seeing you with a baby since we never saw you prego. Lucky!

Chris 'n Leah said...

He is simply perfect! Congratulations!!!

I can't get over how much Joe looks like his dad in that top picture. We all turn into our parents sooner or later don't we?!

Aren't little helpers the BEST!

Tina said...

Oh, he is the cutest Amy! So fun and little.
My kids wanted to watch the video over and over again.
Good luck with all the helpers and bath time. The girls are so adorable helping with the bath and you are so patient with them.
Enjoy your cute little guy!

Sarah said...

Congrats! Do I get to see you next week?

Kathy said...

Soooo Cute! Congratulations!!

Sue B. said...

You have a beautiful family and your new addition is perfect. Enjoy them while they are young as they just grow up to fast. Scott and Sue Bayton

Heather said...

Congratulations!!!

Oh, Sweet!... said...

Congratulations!! Sam is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Congratulations! Wonderful pictures!

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Congratulations! Wonderful pictures!

Michelle said...

So...better late than never. I am just coming out of my baby fog...sort of. YOU have a baby...well...a cute little guy by now. Agh! LOVED the video - I can 100% relate!