Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Little Fish



Ally loved her swimming lessons with Miss Julene. We found a great little private swimming pool in Spanish Fork. The owner teaches swimming lessons for about the same price as the public pool, but with smaller class sizes and an indoor pool. It worked out very well. Zac also took lessons earlier in the summer. I was very proud of all they learned to do. Sariah is still a little unsure of the water. Maybe we will get her in the pool next summer. (And maybe I will learn how to take red eye off my pictures before I put them on my blog so my kids don't look like vampires. Hang with me, I am such a beginner.)

1 comment:

Chris 'n Leah said...

Private lessons? Impressive :)
All of our girls have had to work through water issues, I wonder if that can be genetic? Just this year our oldest discovered that she can go under the water and still live so now there is no stopping her. It has been fun to see.