Monday, February 9, 2009

Twins


"They're cousins, identical cousins, and you'll find
they walk alike, they talk alike, at times they even think alike --
you could lose your mind when cousins are two of a kind."

Wasn't that the theme song for The Patty Duke Show? Why I even know that I can't say. Anyway, here are our identical cousins. Grandma gave Brook and Rachel matching outfits for Christmas. Last time Marc and Liz came to visit we dressed the girls in their outfits by coincidence. Of course, we had to take a picture. Brook reminds us so much of Rachel in her mannerisms and her little voice. Sometimes when they are playing together even I do a double take. What cuties they are. We love you, Rachel!

3 comments:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

TOO CUTE! My mom said that she kept doing double takes when she was out for Christmas too. She said it kinda drove her a little crazy! :) It's fun to have 'twin cousins'...we'll have to do that more often.

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Sweet! Two beautiful ladies!

Unknown said...

Hey, what are you guys up to Memorial day weekend? Are you up for a BBQ? I'll be in town with my family and my parents said we could have a BBQ get to together. Steve said he'd come and hopefully Jon will make it. Let me know... I'm thinking Sunday May 24th? Ask Joe if there is anyone else in Utah we should invite. This is an open invite. Let me know if you think that date will work.