Sunday, July 19, 2009

Curl Up With a Good Book

Brook decided to curl up with several good books. This is how I found her in her crib one night when I went to check on her. Apparently, she asked Ally to get her a book and Ally was happy to oblige. In fact, she emptied two shelves worth of books into the crib. Brook did not move a muscle when a carefully took them out of her bed, not even when I took out the book she was using as a pillow. In the morning, she woke up looking for her books. In a few years we will probably find her hiding under her covers with a flashlight and Nancy Drew.

6 comments:

Heather said...

That's a great picture!! Owen "reads" himself to sleep every night. I find him surrounded by books but it keeps him in bed so I don't mind the mess.

Marc and Liz Anson said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

That is great! What a wonderful pic.... kids crack me up.

Carrie said...

How Cute! I'm so glad you captured the moment!

Chris 'n Leah said...

That is the cutest picutre I have ever seen. I love those moments!

Oh, Sweet!... said...

That is so funny! It's always easier to fall asleep with a good book! :) Ha! I think your perdiction might be right!!
Amy