Sunday, May 25, 2008

Treehouse Museum

This weekend we went to Ogden to visit Marc, Liz, and Rachel. The kids had a great time. Zac kept telling me, "This is a fun house!" They loved spending the night and playing with Rachel. Liz fed us very well and made us all very comfortable. Joseph and Marc worked hard on their fence in the backyard. For first time fencers, I think they did amazingly well. On Saturday morning while the boys worked, Liz and Rachel took us to one of their favorite places, the Treehouse Museum. It is one of our new favorite places, too.

Sariah and Zac had fun dressing up like doctors. In this part of the museum they also had a microscope that fascinated Zac. Sariah had fun playing school in the schoolhouse.

Ally loved the play kitchen and this little mouse puppet. Thanks, Marc, Liz and Rachel for the great weekend. (And thanks, Liz for the blog tutorial. Now I can put captions under my pictures. Who knows what I'll do next?)

2 comments:

ermakaluso said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! Yay! I love to see your kids (and you) and Kaylee will be so, so excited. I love and miss you guys!

Heather said...

Aimbo! You're a blogger - hooray! I love peeking into everyone's lives. It's more fun than email. Congratulations to Sariah on her graduation!!! See you soon -
Heather