Thursday, April 1, 2010

More January Fun

Over a long weekend in January, we went to visit the cousins. We went to the Treehouse Museum and loved it just as much as we did the first time. Sariah couldn't wait to get to the school house. Zac and I were her students. We had to do math facts on our chalkboards. She was a great teacher.

Brook the fireman. She had fun playing in a little pink house that she claimed as her own. I wish we had grabbed a picture of that. She actually got a little defensive when other kids wandered in.

Fun in the teepee. Ally did go with us. She was too busy having fun to pose for a picture.


Zac lost his second tooth, finally. You can see it better in this picture, but I couldn't resist the first one. He is such a fun kid. Anyway, after a week or so of having his front tooth poking out (we affectionately called it his Mater tooth), it fell out. Since then he has lost his other front tooth. He looks adorable.


Ally and Brook are my great helpers. We spent a fun morning making banana bread. The girls loved making their own loaves. They actually did a great job. I need to remember to let them help more.

I am not quite sure what inspired the posing in pajamas on Mom's bed, but it is classic. You just never know what they will do next.

We got a wii for Christmas and my favorite part is watching Brooklyn play. She likes to play baseball. She just pitches; she could care less about batting. It is hilarious. Each time she pitches, she jumps up and down saying, "Yeah, I did it!"

After a light snow storm, Zac insisted on shoveling the sidewalk. I think he secretly hoped we would pay him for his work. He actually stayed with it longer than I thought he would. This is a glimpse of the the future. He'll be a great sidewalk shoveler.



This is Zac's drum solo from our trip to the Children's Museum. I just didn't manage to get it in the right order. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Toni said...

I love Anson updates. Can't wait until we see the little one!! Caroline misses her cousins. She saw a plane in the sky and asked if it was going to Aunt Amy's.