Sunday, September 18, 2011

Family Pictures

One of my favorite souvenirs from our summer at the beach is our family photos. The people I cherish most in one of my favorite places. Doesn't get any better, especially when you have a great sister-in-law who happens to own a nice camera and knows how to use it:) Thanks, Toni for working your picture magic. I know it took a good chunk of your "free time" to put this all together. We love you! Someday I will learn how to do a slide show on my blog, but for now you will have to do the old fashioned scroll down the page thing. Enjoy.

















4 comments:

Joe Average Writer said...

These are my favorite people, too!

Unknown said...

How on earth is it possible that you are all so photogenic?! Especially you, Amy. Those turned out so great! ...might be printing one off for myself!

Danielle Thompson said...

LOVE these! Such a beautiful family Amy :)

Toni said...

These are some of my favorite people on the planet. Miss you guys so much!